Pembina Valley RCMP arrested a 41-year-old Carman man recently on a frightening list of charges.
In the course of conducting a Criminal Code and Controlled Drugs and Substances Act investigation, Pembina Valley RCMP arrested Travis Hall on a multitude of offences on Wednesday, September 25, 2019.
Travis Hall, a 41-year-old resident of Carman, has been charged and remanded into custody and has been charged with the following offences:
- 3 counts of Trafficking Methamphetamine
- 2 counts of Administering a stupefying Drug or Substance
- 3 counts of Adult Sexual Interference
- 3 counts of Sexual Assault
- 1 count of Sexual Exploitation of a young person
- 1 count of Forcible Confinement
- 1 count of Assault
- 1 count of Uttering Threats
Travis Hall currently remains in custody after having his first court appearance in Morden on September 26, 2019.